Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Can I wear a short sleeve skirt suit to a job interview?

I have a job interview today and would typically wear a long sleeved skirt suit. However, It is 85 degrees out and I don't want to be uncomfortable. I have a very professional short sleeve skirt suit that is black with pin stripes. I didn't know if it would be unprofessional to wear short sleeves to an interview or if it is ok because of the weather.

Job Interview Tips That Lead to Job Offers



Recommended Answer:
If it looks professional and you look professional wearing it, then yes, it's OK.

If it's way too tight, and you have large chunks of your body hanging out, then NO.

Employers are human as well... and know what to wear according to the weather.

Good luck with the interview, I hope you get the job.

Telephone Job Interview Challenges - Preparation Is the Key!


  • no

  • short sleeves will be fine don't be so uncomfortable till you sweat

No comments:

Post a Comment