Thursday, September 15, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What is the Mcdonalds job interview like?

I am really nervous about this considering it is my very first job interview. I just really want to know what type of questions will be asked and what type of answers I should give. My interview is for tomorrow at 4 pm. I don't know what to expect and I really need this job. I know it's only Mcdonalds but it wouldn't hurt to be prepared.

What Do You Do at a Job Interview?



Recommended Answer:
Two questions

1- why should we hire you ?
- ima hard worker who is dedicated

2- why do you want to work here?
- bc its a good opportunity

hope this helps!

I Landed a Job Interview: Should I Stop My Job Search?


  • I just got hired there, i had my interview exactly a week ago, they dont as much. She asked me, "tell me about u,hobbies intrest" blah blah obviously u just answer tht personaly, idont knwo u soo =/. then she asked why do u want to work mcdonalds?and i awnsered because i like the flexible hours,so i have time to work and my education. and then she asked why should i hire you? and i said because im a very dedicated person,and i take my job sersiously. Its my first job to, no worrys,the interviews nothing:) but be prepared for orientation,3 hours of signing sheets loll,but hey u get paid for it so the hey:)

    Gd luck!:)

  • well.....it's a brainless job. just tell them you like working with people, are a fast learning, like customers, and know how to multi task!

  • They made me fill out some test thing

No comments:

Post a Comment