Thursday, September 15, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I expect when going to a job interview?

-I have a job interview with Books-A-Million tomorrow, this is my first real job interview, what should I expect?
-What general questions are going to be asked?
-I know that I'm supposed to leave the salary business for last but what if that can not be avoided?
-How should I dress?

Job Interview Skills: What Does The Employer Want To Hear?



Recommended Answer:
Semi formal, don't go into an all out formal dress.
THey will ask you about work ethic and what kind of person and personality you have.
Don't ask about salary. And if you ask, just ask nicely, it's not a taboo, that reason you want to work is for the money.

Amazing Tips About How to Answer Job Interview Questions


  • wear something classly, but nothing too clasy. www.collegefashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/work-outfit-3.jpg

  • no matter what the answer is, try to think as you are the boss, and all you think and do should coincide with the company's benefits.good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment