Monday, September 12, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to a job interview?

I got a job interview at a computer repair place and I need to know what would be appropriate to wear. Should I wear a suit or just a nice long sleeve dress shirt. I don't want to overdress or dress to inappropriate for this job because I would really want to make a good first impression and this job is one I would love to do.

Secret Career Document - The Nine Magic Job Interview Hints (Get Hired Fast)!



Recommended Answer:
A nice polo and jeans

Job Interview Tips: How to Interview With Confidence


  • go with the dress shirt whit or light blue no tie and black dress pants this way you are casual but confident, after you get the job then you will most likely be able to dress more loosely

  • It really depends on the place, but probably just a nice dress shirt . =]

  • Jeans and tshirt. It shows that you're confident

No comments:

Post a Comment