Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should i wear to a job interview?

I have an job interview today and i was wondering what should i wear. I was thinking some nice blue jeans and a nice shirt or button down. The interview is for a cashier job. Can you please give me some advice on what to wear.

Important Job Interview Tips to Land That Job!



Recommended Answer:
I wouldn't suggest wearing blue jeans to any job interview. Just dress like you were going to church on Sunday, you know Sundays best. I once had a p/t job at a tanning salon and the owner told me i could wear any pants they just had to be black so I wore a nice pair of black jeans (you really couldn't tell that they were jeans unless you were up close) and she told me we were not to wear jeans and told me to wear black sweat pants! She was actually upset with me over wearing jeans, I was like are you kidding me? So no matter what the job just dress nice until you know the dress code. Good Luck

Job Interview Tips - Winning With Ultimate Research!


  • Hey, I've been running from one job interview to another for at least a year.
    It has been one of the most frustrating episodes of my life. No one was willing to hire me.
    I was so close to giving up when a friend of mine told me about this great job interview system.
    The tips that I got from the EBook were priceless. I now hold a steady position in a good company just because of his advice. I will give you the same advice that he gave me…
    Read this article and you will get all the answers that you are looking for.
    Ace-Job-Interviews.BestOf-The-Net…
    Good Luck!

    Matthew.

  • Wearing jeans is one of the biggest mistakes that many candidates make at interview, according to findings here in the UK, so I'd definitely avoid them!

  • Never wear jeans to a job interview, i'd suggest some smart black trousers, and a shirt. It's always better to dress slightly more formally than you would need to if you actually got the job

  • On it sites are good top links for decisions of your problem topfin3.notlong.com/8AA7JkB

No comments:

Post a Comment