Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What time during the day do you usually get a callback after a job interview?

I got a job interview at Aldo and I did splendid. They told me that they would give me a call back Wednesday which is today. It's only 1:27 pm here. I'm just really nervous I need this job since im moving out in a couple a days.

Five Powerful Body Language Tips to Ace Your Next Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
It can be anytime as they may still be deciding who will get the position.

Something may have come up and they may not call till tomorrow.

Don't be nervous as that won't change wether or not you get this opportunity.

8 Tips For Doing Well on Your Big Job Interview


  • The call could come in at any time. Just go about your regular day but keep the phone close. Employers are so busy these days, sometimes it seems there is just not enough time in the day to get everything on the to do list done. It could be tomorrow or the next day before the employer calls back. Keep a positive attitude, keep busy ... please don't just sit around and wait.

  • I would not call when they first open, when the close, or during a very busy time. I think 2 should be fine. Also if you call around 11-1 ish people could be at lunch.

  • 4:52-4:55pm

    See how dumb that sounds? They call when they call.

No comments:

Post a Comment