Saturday, December 17, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Have you ever lied on an application about your race in order to get a job/interview/call back?

I look like a white guy, but my last name is Mexican so I can choose either on the application.
I've noticed I usually get waaaay more call backs, interviews and job offers if I put down Mexican/Hispanic. It's technically not lying for me, cause I am Mexican somewhere down my family tree. But have any of you lied to get the interview?

Common Job Interview Mistakes



Recommended Answer:
yeah i said i was black but im white now im a black parade annoucer

Master Job Interview Skills


  • no but my grandbabies are half white and can easily say white forever..

  • noooope (: i've lied about my past job though lol..i just pretend it doesn't exsist cuz i got fired.

No comments:

Post a Comment