Sunday, December 11, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I had a job interview and passed the drug test but now I don't want the job. Will they charge me for the test?

I have an interview for a job that pays $3-$4 dollars more this week. The hiring manager has been out of town for the past week so we are supposed to do the new hire paperwork this week. I have an interview on Thursday and I am confident I will get this job.

Four Job Interview Mistakes That Can Torpedo Your Chances of Success



Recommended Answer:
no

A Guide To Common Job Interview Questions And Answers


  • In order for you to have the drug test you would of had to of signed a form agreeing to pay for it. If you are going to receive a paycheck from the company then they will charge you because the company will have to pay for it. I am in HR and have to do background checks on all of our sales reps. We have a list of backgrounds that we pull and if the person never starts then we can't charge them, if they even work one day then we will. We have to pay $50 per background to Choice Point the company that we use, and if we don't charge the employee we would be out the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment