Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I had a job interview last tuesday. Is it to soon to call and see if I got the job?

I applied for an assitant teacher job at a local daycare. I had my interview last tuesday. They said that human resources will contact me and that I should hear something by friday. but their offices were really busy with it being the last business day before halloween.

How to Ensure You Fail Your Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
I would wait until Monday, mid morning.

Job Interview Success - How to Go After Your Dream Job


  • Sure. Generally you want to ask when you can expect to hear something back in an interview - which you did - and they didn't hold their end of the agreement by letting you know by Friday. Somewhat understandable with the holiday, otherwise I'd say you may not have got the position. Anyway, tomorrow is pretty close to being a week so I think its perfectly fine to reach back out to them again.

  • They'll call you next week. Hang tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment