Thursday, December 8, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I have a job interview tomorrow - should I mention my weekly counseling appointments?

I have an interview for a job as a receptionist. If I got the job, I would need to take about 1.5 hours off once a week for my cognitive-behavioural therapy sessions. Should I mention this during my interview -- and if so, how should I phrase it? (I would just say that it's for medical reasons.)

How to Be Prepared For All Types of Job Interviews



Recommended Answer:
do not and change your therapy session for late afternoons and/or change therapist

How To Stand Out From The Crowd At Job Interviews


  • Yes, tell them that. They won't ask any more details.

  • You should be clear that you need the hours off, if they need details tell them its medical, they shouldn't need much more than that, it is called PRIVACY. If its not going to effect how well you work and being there, than it shouldn't need to come up in detail.

  • you would be honest and tell.l good luck.if you cant be honest with them, then find a job that you can be honest about things.the person interviewing you that you have an appt.for medical reasons. if she pried futher, then say it's for behavorial therapy.if they cant accept the truth, then you need to look elsewhere for work.god bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment