Sunday, December 4, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I want to Make a Follow-Up Call After a Job Interview but?

I had a job interview about a week ago. And i want to call to check the status about the position.
But i forgot the person's name that interviewed me. Every time i call the human resource dept. i get the voice mail every time is it alright if i just live a brief message on the machine?

A Guide To Common Job Interview Questions And Answers



Recommended Answer:
That`s happened to me before, almost the exact thing. All I did was call and say I had a interview previously and was calling to see if they had filled the position yet. I wouldn`t see any reason why you shouldn`t call and leave a message.

Are You Making These Common Job Interview Mistakes?


    No comments:

    Post a Comment