Friday, December 16, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Job interview with enterprise rent a car in chicago?

I have a interview with enterprise rent a car and she stated for me to bring a resume and come dress in a suit. I don't have a suit but I do have professional clothing. Do you think this will affect my chances in getting the job? I am a woman by the way

Job Interview Issues - How To Dress To Match The Interview



Recommended Answer:
I guess that you don't want the job. Beg, borrow, or steal a suit. If you can't follow that easy direction, you will have trouble working for enterprise. They run a tight ship, and really want highly motivated people. The word NO does not exist in their vocabulary. Even if your place doesn't have a car left on the lot, you tell the person that you have the car they want. You call every enterprise in 100 mile radius till you find one, then figure out how to get it to your place. Be dressed properly, and be gung ho. You'll get the job. Good Luck!

Job Interviewing Part I


  • What do you mean by "professional clothing?" If you mean a sports coat and slacks instead of a full-blown suit, you might be able to get away with that. However, to be safe, I would wear a suit if at all possible.

    At the very least, do wear that sports coat and business-casual slacks at least - conservative as possible!

  • If you don't have a suit, beg one, borrow one, check out thrift stores and discount stores. If a suit is dress code for the company, you will need more than one if you get the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment