Thursday, December 15, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Tips for a job interview at a bakery?

I've never been on a job interview before and i'm really nervous...
It's for a part time job at a bakery. I need help!
What should i wear?
Should i bring anything with me?
Anything i should or shouldn't do?
Any tips you can give me will be appreciated! Thanks!<3

Job Interviewing Skills: The Many Benefits of Asking Questions?



Recommended Answer:
Always dress to impress, slacks and a shirt for a man, slacks, modest skirt, and blouse/top with jacket for a girl. Bring a resume with you, do not show any tattoos, piercings, smile, make eye contact.

How to Get Ready for a Job Interview: The Art of Job Interview Preparation


  • Good lucky with your job search. I also recommend this site www.theinterviews.net/ which lists all job search sites, interview tips, interview questions etc

No comments:

Post a Comment