Monday, December 5, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What time of day is best to call to follow up on a job interview?

I had a second interview with a social service agency on Tuesday. I was told that a decision would be made within the week. I REALLY want this job! I haven't heard anything yet. Should I wait until this afternoon to call to follow up, or should I call this morning?

Careers After 50: Tips For Winning Job Interviews!



Recommended Answer:
it all depends on the job.

Job Interview Skills: Can You Communicate on the Phone?


  • you should call sometime at noon when everybody is fully aware of the days events and hopefully available in office.Need not worry cause your calling will not affect their decision about hiring you.

  • calling to thank them for the interview might be the best icebreaker...

  • try this site (i've used it): sitefinance5.notlong.com/7AALN4n

No comments:

Post a Comment