Monday, December 12, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I forgot to mention my change in address in my job interview. Should I address it in my thank you letter?

When I filled out my job application for the job I interviewed on a few days ago, I used my previous address and, in two weeks, I moved out of that address. A few days after I moved out, I got the call from them to set up an interview and I forgot to mention my change of address. Should I address it in my thank you letter? Thanks in advance!

What to Do When Your Job Interviewer is Distracted - And You Want This Job



Recommended Answer:
If you have your mail forwarded and your email address and phone number followed you, I wouldn't worry about it. Your thank you card should be simple and straightforward, it's best not to also make it a change of address notification. Good luck!

Job Interviewing Skills: The Many Benefits of Asking Questions?


    No comments:

    Post a Comment