Friday, December 16, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I have a job interview at a kooky clothing store tomorrow. Any advice?

I desperately want and need this job. The store is called Juice. Link:
www.juicefashion.co.uk/

What should I wear? I have kooky Tshirts, not unlike the water pistol one on the page, but I don't know if that's too informal for a job interview. Thing is, I'll be at college beforehand and I don't want to be too "done" for college.
Any interview tips for me?
Thanks guys x

10 Tips For A Successful Physical Therapy Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
In general, you're supposed to dress like the people who already work there. This is true of whatever position you are trying for although it is ok to dress up for an interview.

Use Good Scents for Your Job Interview


  • Just be yourself and know about the company and what they do ahead of time. Be confident and show interest in the position.

  • is it even a real store?

    the site looks like it is done by a teenager

No comments:

Post a Comment