Sunday, December 4, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I have a job interview tomorrow at an ice cream shop. How can I be prepared?

Okay, so I am 17 years old and I'm going to have my first job at an ice cream shop. Of course, I'm very exited and I know I shouldn't keep my hopes too high. I just want to know how I can get prepared for my interview so I can actually get the job. Help?

Discrimination Against Women at Job Interviews and How You Can Prevent It



Recommended Answer:
You need to be confident and honest.

Since you have never had a job before, I am assuming they already know that. Just answer their questions. Make sure you let them know that you learn fast, you are responsible, take the initiative, you are very hard worker and work well with others. Those are all things every employer wants to hear at an interview.

An ice cream shop is a good first job. You will learn discilpine and responsibility of a good hard worker.

Amazing Tips About How to Answer Job Interview Questions


  • Ice cream paint job

  • Ummm, I think it's more important that you are good with people and time-management than ice cream. It would be a bonus if you also knew a lot about the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment