Sunday, December 4, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Is it okay to take my knitting to a job interview?

Just while I wait in the waiting area, of course I won't continue during the interview. I hate sitting anywhere with nothing to do and Knitting relaxes me so I would be in a calm state of mind. It is for an Admin Assistant job.

Job Interviews - 10 Cardinal Sins



Recommended Answer:
I would not bring the knitting to the interview, if you need something to relax yourself try a book, but I suggest just not bringing anything and just sit there, act professional.

Use Good Scents for Your Job Interview


  • holy crap NO.

    show up 15 minutes early for the interview and just wait. if you're bored, then think about how you're going to answer questions, or think of questions to ask. if you arrive way too early for the job, then sit in your car and knit if you have to, but NOT in the waiting room for your job. i would never hire anyone who showed that much lack of respect and enthusiasm for the position.

  • not a good idea. if you need to relax, then think about knitting, but I would not hire someone who brought thier knitting in with them.

  • I see no problem while you wait. Of course put it away when you get interviewed.

  • not a good idea

No comments:

Post a Comment