Friday, December 9, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I was asked to bring documentation to my job interview?

I turned in an application to a restaurant last week. They called me and asked me to go in for an interview, but the man said to bring in my documents.

Does this mean I got the job already?? Because, usually, you don't do paperwork until orientation/training right?

What To Bring To A Job Interview - Interview Basics



Recommended Answer:
You mention you are working in a restaurant. Depending on what type of position it is there is certain documentation required -- for example if you are working in the back you should have a food safety certification.

I would ask the restaurant what documentation they are specifically looking for. If it is the standard DL and SSN card then those are items they need for the I-9 form and if the interview goes well they'd need those to determine eligibility for employment.

Best of luck on your interview!

Job Interviewing Preparation: The Winning Approach!


  • They still need to do a background check and a drug test on you.
    They may just want to verify your social security number to run a criminal check and a credit check on you.
    You may just be one step closer to getting that job.
    /

No comments:

Post a Comment