Saturday, December 17, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Is it normal to get topless during an job interview?

I went to an interview for a Jack in the Box cashier position..

during the interview, the manager asked me to take my clothes off and began to massage my body

is this normal? I never had a job before so I wasn't sure if this is normal..

was I suppose to give him a rub too?

The Job Interview Technique That Will Blow Away the Competition



Recommended Answer:
HELL YEA i would be even pantiles so show him what i got lol all my assets i mean

Answering Interview Questions - How to Make the Right Impression in Your Job Interview


  • i would have just went along with it.
    you could have gotten yourself the job....

  • Absolutely normal. To land the job I hope you gave him a happy ending.

  • Yes it's normal

  • Yes you were supposed to give him a rub too. Hopefully you still got the job

  • Its normal if you want the job.

  • OH for the love of....you didn't rub him? oh forget you messed up. Next time you'll be prepared though don't worry

  • You got raped.

  • did he even give you the job in the end?

  • Is Hooters to modest for you?

  • No.

  • Did u get that job?

  • are you really that dumb?

No comments:

Post a Comment