Saturday, December 17, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I had a job interview at Forever21 and I didn't get it should I reapply again?

Okay I recently had a job interview at Forever 21 I didnt get the job because I was being too SHY!!! I really want this job do you all think I should reapply at the same location or just move on and how long should I wait until i reapply again?

Keep In Mind: This is the closest Forever 21 to me!
Had the interview This Monday November 9,2009

Job Interview Skills: How to Manage a Bad Interview!



Recommended Answer:
Yes, I think you should reapply;however, not yet. Would you like to work anywhere else besides Forever21? Applications usually stay on file about 60-90days. Maybe give it a few weeks or a month, then reapply. Good luck!

Job Interview Techniques to Land Your Dream Job


    No comments:

    Post a Comment