Monday, December 12, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Please help with my job interview?

I'm going out of town tomorrow for a job interview. I'm graduating from college with my bachelor's degree next Sunday, and I need this job bad. I had my black suit altered, and I'm wearing a dark gray shirt and silver tie. Does that sound good? Also, what do I need to say, how can I answer some general questions that people encounter? What about at the end of the interview? I'm 34, and I've been on plenty of interviews, but not since I have earned an education.

The 60 Second Resume Job Interview Strategy!



Recommended Answer:
I have created posts on interview attire and interview questions on my job blog. Please feel free to check it out. Don't forget to follow up with a thank-you email or note after your interview! Best of luck to you!

Genevieve
Main site: joblessgenevieve.blogspot.com/
Interview questions: joblessgenevieve.blogspot.com/sea…
Interview attire: joblessgenevieve.blogspot.com/sea…

The Top 10 Things You Must Do During a Job Interview


    No comments:

    Post a Comment