Saturday, December 3, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I say to get a job interview going?

I submitted a job application to Blockbuster and wanted to follow-up on it, but also wanted to see if I can schedule an interview as well. What can I say to the manager that can get me an interview? When I follow-up to applications, managers always tell me they're still in the process of going through them so I never really get to the interview. Anyone ever apply to Blockbuster and got an interview? What should I ask the manager to follow up on my application? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!

Interview Skills You Need To Succeed In a Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Just be friendly when u hand in the CVs, be like

Oh thanku, have a nice day, I look forward from hearing from u soon.

The amount of spam on here...JHEEZ! :@

How to Get Ready for a Job Interview: The Art of Job Interview Preparation


    No comments:

    Post a Comment