Monday, December 5, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I know before going to a pastry cook job interview?

I have an interview tomorrow for a pastry cook at a country club. I don't have a lot of professional kitchen experience but I really want the job as I'm thinking about going to culinary school. I don't know what kind of interview this is going to be so I don't know if it's just an interview or if I'm going to have to make something. Any tips to help me be more prepared. Any terms I should know or skills I should work on before tomorrow?

Thanks

Top 10 Job Interview Disasters



Recommended Answer:
The best thing to do is go to the company's website which you are applying for. Learn about what they do and what their mission is. Also, be aware of tough questions in an interview. Practice them and you should be fine. Here is the website. www.datsi.fi.upm.es/~frosal/docs/…

How To Get Ready For A Job Interview


    No comments:

    Post a Comment