Saturday, December 10, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What to expect at a job interview?

i'm going to apply for a job at a bakery near my house. i'm 15 years old and i'm really outgoing but when people ask me certain stuff i kind of get nervous and don't know what to say and it takes me a minute idk it's weird. but what would they ask me at a job interview i'm really nervous!

Job Interview Strategies That Work - Create Your Perfect Interview Movie



Recommended Answer:
they want to see how you talk and how to look.

they will ask you questions about what job u have done before, if any, your school and studies, and what are your hours available to work.

I suggest that you write down the answers to all possble questions, so that u can answer readily.

good luck

Job Interview Skills Coaching - Free Job Interview Tips For College Graduates


    No comments:

    Post a Comment