Saturday, December 17, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Is it OK to ask for job interview feedback?

I had an interview for a city government job in USA. twelve people were interviewed and I was one of the final three candidates. They even contacted my references.
I never got the job :(
I emailed the main interviewer thanking him for the opportunity and also asked for feedback on my interview. I heard nothing back.
Should I email again or maybe ask the HR department?

Answering Interview Questions - How to Make the Right Impression in Your Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
You could follow-up in one of three ways, either by phone, email, or with a thank you letter and express interest in knowing what qualifications in which you were lacking stating it would be valuable to know this for future reference.

Tips For Job Interviews - Common Job Interview Questions and Answers


    No comments:

    Post a Comment