Sunday, December 11, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Should I go to job fair with over 50 companies or a job interview that is guarnteed to hire me>?

The job that would hire me is NCO in Rockford. TMOBILE Customer service 40 hours a week, 9 an hour. I'd be driving 500 miles a week. They are only interview till today so I said yes to the interview. NCO is known for bad work environment from previous employees with the turn over rate and how they are treated. Should I go to the interview, or go to the job fair and pass up a temporary job?

Appearance Matters in Job Interviewing



Recommended Answer:
Definitely expand your horizon. If you already have the inside scoop of a company's ethics, then why waste time and energy if you feel you will wind up just like the other employees?
50 companies are a better bet. Find out which companies are going to be there and do some research on which ones you want to spring into action with.

Preparation is the Best Job Interview Tip


    No comments:

    Post a Comment