Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What can i say in a job interview at mcdonalds why i want to work there ! ?

i have a job interview on the 24th of may at mcdonalds, its my first job interview ever, bit nervous.
can someone give me some tips on what to do and say...
why i want the job etc..

Nifty Tips For Winning a Job Interview - A Must Look



Recommended Answer:
Try the good old approach of;
"I want the chance to work for a big multinational brand that is world-recognised such as yourselves."
"Ive heard great things about working here."
"I like the idea of working in a big friendly team, it always looks like a busy fast-paced place to work when I pop in and I like the thought of working somewhere exciting."
Don't forget that as long as you are polite and friendly they will consider you for employment. Anyone who has been given the responsibility to interview you will understand that you are going to be nervous and will do their best to make you feel at ease. Its even a good ice-breaker when they start the interview and ask you how you are to joke about how nervous you are and how this is your first job interview, they will appreciate your honesty and knowing that getting this job means enough to you to make you nervous in the first place!
Above all, remember to breathe deep and look the interviewer in the eye, speak clearly and slowly and take your time. For a junior or team member position the interview will be reasonably informal so don't get too stressed about it. Im sure your going to do just fine, good luck! :)

Job Interview Tips: How to Interview With Confidence


  • I worked for McDonalds. At the interview, I said my current job was boring and I wanted more action, I wanted to be kept busy.

    Believe me though, you will be kept busy, it's hard work but with good promotional prospects.

    I don't think it's so much what you say with them, it's more about luck because they can train anyone to work there plus they get loads of applications.

    Good luck!

  • ha, if you can make it cute, be honest. when I got asked that during my interview at the grocery story HEB, I simply told them "honestly? because I'm a vegetarian, and I refuse to work in the fast food industry" it made my manager laugh and I got the job. so be honest. put your best personality forward and smile!

  • Sure fire way of getting the job. On your knees, pull down his/ or her pants and go to town.

  • mcdonalds smells sweaty

  • Don't sweat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment