Monday, December 5, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to a job interview at Target? (Detail's inside)?

I have a job interview at Target tomorrow. I am a girl. 16 years old... What should I wear to the interview? This is my first interview. I don't have any black dress pants, but I have gray pants, and white ones.... What kind of shirt would look good with those, or does anyone have any suggestions??

The Top 5 Tips to Mastering a Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Wear your gray pants with a button down collared shirt,tucked in.No loud colors! Try a Navy Blue,Red,Black, White,Dark Green, or any other color solid colored shirt. Preferably long sleeved. The white pants can work for this also just make sure they have NO visible stains on them! Hope this helps!

Job Interview Tips to Help You Wow Your Interviewers and Land the Job


  • a red shirt lol
    n white pants

No comments:

Post a Comment