Saturday, December 10, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Job interview tomorrow any tips?

I have my first ever job interview tomorrow! Do you guys have any tips for me. I really wanna get this job
I need it badly. Also what should I wear?

Questions To Ask In A Job Interview - 5 Simple Questions To Make Yourself Shine



Recommended Answer:
dress smartly, talk openly, be yourself!
Ask questions at the end, impress them with stuff you know/can do that is related to the job, and greet each question with a clear mind - don't make things up!

8 Worst Job Interview Screw - Ups to Avoid


  • POLO SHIRT WITH COLLAR.
    Nice jeans, clean shoes.

    Answer yes sir and yes ma'am to all their questions... I swear it makes them feel good.

    And the clothes are the most important..
    A polo really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment