Sunday, December 18, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What do I wear for a job interview?

Okay so it's not really a job interview buut, i applied to be part of my school yearbook's staff and they sent me a note today saying they want to interview me & to dress professional because it'll be like a real job interview. But I've never been to an interview before & i'm not quite sure of how to dress "professional" ..i'm only 14. So what should i wear? I have an idea of something but i'm not sure...suggestions? also, if you include a picture i will love you!haha. thanks :)

Job Interview Mistakes to Avoid



Recommended Answer:
It's nice you're putting a lot of thought into your clothes! Well, if they want you to be professional, dress professional. Ha ha I don't mean business suit or anything, but something nice if you want to be in your school's yearbook. I would do leggings, flats, denim skirt, and a floral blouse or T-shirt. No worries, if you don't have one or more of these things, you can get them at this cheap but nice looking store:

www.forever21.com

Job Interviewing - Say This, Don't Say That - Part 1


  • Wear a skirt or pair of slacks (not jeans) and a blouse, button down shirt, or nice sweater. Oh, and don't wear sneakers, flip flops, or excessively high heels. Do a quick google image search for "womens' business casual"- anything that pops up there will be acceptable.

  • Since your a girl, I would wear dress pants and a dress blouse. A skirt may be too much. They are just helping you practice for the real thing so doing what they tell you would be ideal. Dress shoes with a little heel is fine. High heels once again is too much. I am an HR recruiter for the Real Canadian Superstore and I interview people. Dressing professionally is something I look for in an individual. It shows me they take pride in their appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment