Monday, December 12, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What to wear to a job interview for a weight loss coach position?

I have an interview Saturday for a job as a weight loss coach for work/school weight loss challenge programs. While there is some exercise promoted in the program, it mainly revolves around nutrition...so I don't think yoga pants and a tank would be appropriate. I look ridiculous in blazers/suits as I look 15 (I'm actually 20.) so does anyone have any ideas as to what I can wear?

Thanks :)

Answer Job Interview Questions & Score Big



Recommended Answer:
No matter what your job position is, you should leave impression that you are serious person. Try some white shirt (it can be more casual), black trousers and black shoes. And minimal makeup. I know it worked for me. Also more info about job interview here:
www.girlslovestyle.com/2010/06/ev…
Good luck:-)

Job Interview Basics: Reduce Stress Build Confidence!


  • It depends on your body type. Why not slacks and a polo shirt.I know a polo and slacks are kind of stereotypical of coaches but I think it will send the right message. Also I think a whistle and a clipboard might be a neat accessory even if you never plan to use them.You'll look like a coach! Make sure you have done all of the research about the company that you can before you go. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment